Monday, February 26, 2007
At the Carwash Yeah...
It has been a hectic and crazy week and a half. Scott has been MIA- first on a ski trip, then right to a company retreat at a fanastic resort and spa(let's just say I was slightly bothered the wives weren't invited along) and then off on a business trip! We all missed him so much! I was holding strong and actually being very productive with spring cleaning projects while he was away until the last day when Grant came down with the stomach flu and I found myself cleaning carpets all day and following him around the house with a bowl! I was ready for some backup to arrive! When Scott was finally home for his first full day with us on Saturday Nate asked him 'Daddy, you don't have to go skiing today or to any meetings or on any planes??!!'. Needless to say, Nate didn't leave his side all day. The highlight of the day was a father-son carwash. It wasn't even that warm- maybe mid-50's- but Nate declared that it was sunny and so it was fine to have a car wash! I wasn't surprised when he showed up at the back door shivering and saying he was cold and wanted to come inside now!



1 comment:
That's so cute! We need to wash our car in our driveway. Josh and Annie did it once about six months ago and Annie still talks about it all the time. She's always sad when I pull up to the car wash.
Post a Comment