Last week I had the chance to attend the JPMA trade show in Orlando which is the largest baby trade show on the east coast. I do some marketing consulting for a local baby sling company and I decided that I would attend to help out with on site marketing and sales and make some good press contacts etc... My wonderful husband and a few great friends made it possible for me to go. And even though I was technically 'working' I had so much fun as a Mom going to see all the latest and greatest baby products out there and of course taking a plane ride by myself was a little luxury too. (To all my friends who asked- sadly Bugaboo has not come out with a double stroller yet! But I can only imagine how pricey it will be when they do! Start saving now!) Here is a quick shot of the final booth- small but a great size for our first show. (A friend here in our ward actually built that beautiful counter.) And below are links to my absolute favorite new products that are going to be BIG in the next year. So all you moms, take note!
www.allweatherwoobee.com (I purchased a sample of this darling product- great for a stroller or carseat and a fun little picnic blankie or changer. And they are made in seattle!)
www.babylegs.net (This product made me want a little girl! They do have them for boys but soemthing about leg warmers on my boys just didn't work for me.)
www.kaboost.com (This product won't launch until July but it is genius! The strangest thing is that a single guy with no kids invented it! Why couldn't I have thought of that?! It' s perfect for my 2 year old who refuses a booster and wants a big boy chair but makes a mess!)
www.joovy.com (The joovy caboose is a hot new must-have. So much better than a sit n stand b/c you can actually strap both children in and the area that carries the car seat upfront is also a seat when the child grows bigger. Very clever and cute colors.)
www.mayawrap.com (had to plug this product- baby slings and carriers are becoming so trendy! I saw tons of great ones. Still think this style is the safest and most comfortable, but there are so many fun ones to choose from these days!)
No comments:
Post a Comment