I cannot believe it is the end of September already! We are off to help marry off our sweet Aunt Nancy in Connecticut! The boys are so excited for the wedding and ran around all last night in their bowties for their tuxedos. My doctor told me last week that I am showing signs of preterm labor, so Scott is not too thrilled that I am driving up the coast all by myself with my boys! I decided I just couldn't fly again, after being delayed 5 hours in NY airports last time with two very hungry and tired children all by myself!!! And, after having two children, it doesn't seem so scary to me anymore to just pull over to a hospital and give birth should the need arise! But really, nothing to be worried about, none of my children have ever come early, in fact, they have to be convinced to come, so I am certain that there is no need for alarm! Wish me luck!!
3 comments:
Good luck and have fun. If you do have to pull over to have your son, let us know so we can visit.
Hope you made it there alive!! We miss you already... have fun up there, and give Nancy our best!
Good luck!! I hope the wedding goes perfectly!
Post a Comment