My camera was not on the right setting, so these photos are really blurry and dark, but here is a glimpse of Nate at his first basketball practice! He is loving his 'little dribblers' team- he especially likes his new jersey and basketball that he received at the first practice. It is a great program where 4 year olds learn the skills of basketball and attend practice with a parent. Scott and Nate do it together and I think it's going to be a great fall activity for the two of them, especially when things get crazy with a new baby and Nate needs to have a little 'one-on-one' time. Though I caught a glimpse of my future as a 'boy mom' as I sat at his practice... with boys there is a sport for every season isn't there????
1 comment:
Way to go, Nate! Can't wait to see some of your games! Anna will be will biggest (well, littlest) cheerleader!
Post a Comment