Monday, May 05, 2008

And the blog moved on....

I feel so lucky to have a really great Mother-in-Law. I hit the lottery with this one. She is a friend, someone I love to talk to, and someone I enjoy spending time with. But, I have made a horrible mistake and I think I have offended her deeply. I somehow missed documenting her latest visit on my blog. I am just sick about it. We had used her camera practically the entire visit... so when I initially thought to create a post after she left I kept thinking I would wait for her photos. Somewhere between Grant's bday and Easter I got distracted and now that I have finally gotten around to downloading them all out of Kodakgallery I am so ashamed b/c it is MAY!! Somehow I let the blog move forward in time and failed to stop and document our important February visitors. So... Stephannie... no more of my lame excuses....this post is for you and it's long overdue. I love you and hope you will forgive me for my terrible oversight! (And a special Happy Birthday shout out to you too!! Hope it was a great one.) Grandma Albrecht and the boys
Some wintertime fun. Who doesn't love Elefun? Even adults on their knees can't get all those butterflies!
Grandma and Baby Bennett
The most WONDERFUL paints that Grandma A. gave Grant for his birthday. It's the only way I will let my children 'paint' in my house. The paint stays contained and is washable. Seriously- if you have kids, I suggest ordering some. These provide HOURS of entertainment for my kids and their friends. Thanks Grandma! We think of you every time we pull them out!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Gotta love Grandmas!

Christie said...

Alexis, I can't believe how big your boys are getting! It's all going by too fast. When are we going to get together for a marathon playdate??