
I have heard about this 'elf' tradition and I'm feeling like this is THE year to make it a Snow Family Tradition. Care to join me?
Here is how it works:
Elf (or whatever name the children give him/her) arrives after Thanksgiving and keeps watch to make sure the children aren't being too naughty, just nice, and then returns each evening to the North Pole to report to the 'big guy'. (The story included will explain this much better than I). Each night elf returns, but is found in a different spot each morning (if this mommy remembers to move said elf). The chandelier, the frig, on top of the tree... wherever that clever little elf/mommy wants! Brilliant isn't it? Oooo and elf 'travels' with you if you are headed on vacation and will be sure to tell Santa where you are staying! I picked up our Elf over the weekend at a local shop but the set can be found online at www.elfontheshelf.com or at Hallmark stores and little gift boutiques . Get 'em while they're HOT, HOT, HOT... you got it! (Sorry...Polar Express is in full force here....only 35 more days to go??!!)
And who knows.....Elf might even turn up as a 'guest blogger' on thesnowshow.... so be NICE!! :)
5 comments:
We have an elf (and book!) thanks to Hallmark last year. :)
Oooo...it's like a really festive Big Brother. I wonder if it would work for my students...
lol....soooo funny...I ordered this from amazon.com 2 days ago. It should be here by tomorrow. :)
You are always on top of all the latest and greatest! Thanks for sharing!
I've been meaning to do this but just haven't gotten around to it. I think it is a GREAT idea. Maybe next year for us. :)
Post a Comment