Monday, March 09, 2009

Grant-Grant turns FOUR


3 things you need to know about Grant:

1. He is a HOMEbody.

2. He will wear his pajamas all day if you let him. (Preferably the zippy kind).

3. His closest friends are every furry, fuzzy, stuffed animal in our house

So to celebrate his 4th, we threw him a 'No More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed' Pajama Party Breakfast with a few of his buddies. At HOME. In our PAJAMAS. Stuffed animals.... optional.

Here are a few pics of the monkey themed morning complete with bedtime stories, monkey pancakes, jumping and bouncing, a Krispy Kreme doughnut cake, monkey pinata, and pillowcase goody bags filled with toothbrushes and toothpaste to combat all that pinata candy!

I'm a sucker for a theme.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Grant! What a cute party idea! :)

happymom5 said...

What a fun party idea!! I may have to copy it for the twins--they love being in PJs. They came home from preschool today and changed into them immediately :) Happy Birthday to Grant!! Time flies by way too quickly.

{alison alfandre} said...

love this party idea for myself :) yes, found mom agenda and hootiecoo. thank you. love them! loved seeing you in connecticut. xoxo

Meghann said...

What a great party idea! I think I'm going to have to copy this. It's too cute to pass up and I'm a sucker for a themes as well. I was going to do a mad scientist theme but I showed this to Porter and he loves it! So don't be surprised when you see your party duplicated on my blog:)

Julianne said...

Happy Birthday, Grant!! What a cute idea, Alexis! I'm sure grant LOVED it all. And would you Pleeease change your label, already?? "Uncrafty Me" drives me bonkers. What a contradiction. PERIOD.

Stacey said...

You are amazing! I love this party idea.
I can't believe how big your boys are getting...especially Bennett. What a cutie!
Miss you guys!