Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sugar and Spice...

Yesterday Nate attended playgroup and had a blast playing with his favorite 'girlfriends' Ms.Jaynie, Lily and Jane. They are his favorite people to play with. They have invited him to tea parties, lathered him up in sparkly lotion and even let him play dress up with them. As he was going to bed he told me enthusiastically: "Mommy, when my hair grows longer,longer,longer than I am going to be a GIRL"! I asked him why he wanted to be a girl and he said it was so he could drink water at the tea party with the girls! I told him, much to his dissapointment, that he was a boy through and through. Needless to say, we decided it was time for a back-to-school hair cut today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alexis, this post made me laugh. Your boys would definitely have to play dress up if they came to our house. It goes both ways, though. The other day, I asked our Lexi if she wanted to be a mommy when she grew up. She replied, "no, a daddy". I guess dads are a lot more fun!!!