Grant has been talking up a storm this year and every day I find him adding new words to his vocabulary. This child makes me smile daily. Here are a few favorites from today:
"Mommy Aaaaalexis!!!" (Calling for me from upstairs- I think he must have heard my name from Nate's friend who was over today calling me 'Ms Alexis')
"Mommy -Check this out!" (As he showed me a new trick)
"I smell something Mommy!!!!! It smells like poopy!!!" (Inhaling a construction vehicles fumes while we were out on the road today... )
"Mommy- I can build you a new one, I Prrrroooommmise" (After he knocked down a perfectly great spaceship tower built out of manga tiles that I was sad to see go)
"Yes I AM a big boy so now I can go golf with Daddy" (After I told him he was really getting to be a big boy when he managed to climb up onto our kitchen barstools. Little does he know that potty training is a requirement in this house to be invited along on golf outings!)
"Mommy Aaaaalexis!!!" (Calling for me from upstairs- I think he must have heard my name from Nate's friend who was over today calling me 'Ms Alexis')
"Mommy -Check this out!" (As he showed me a new trick)
"I smell something Mommy!!!!! It smells like poopy!!!" (Inhaling a construction vehicles fumes while we were out on the road today... )
"Mommy- I can build you a new one, I Prrrroooommmise" (After he knocked down a perfectly great spaceship tower built out of manga tiles that I was sad to see go)
"Yes I AM a big boy so now I can go golf with Daddy" (After I told him he was really getting to be a big boy when he managed to climb up onto our kitchen barstools. Little does he know that potty training is a requirement in this house to be invited along on golf outings!)
1 comment:
Potty training is a requirement to golf with Scott??? When did that happen? No wonder he and I golf together so infrequently!
;)
Post a Comment