Sunday, August 19, 2007

Shhhh.....

Today Grant was feeling a little under the weather so Scott and I 'tag teamed' our time at church so we could both fulfill our callings and also make sure Nate was able to go. As I drove Nate to church he commented 'Mom, it sure is really quiet without Grant in the car'. I asked Nate if he liked it quiet or if he missed having Grant there, even if he is a little noisy. Nate replied... 'I think I like it better quiet'! Oh boy is he in for a shock when I add a screaming newborn to our car!

1 comment:

Josh said...

I love it! Grant is in for a treat, especially if your newborn is like mine, ... he hates the car! It's amazing though how quickly newborns become part of the family. Annie and Katie have made comments like, "Mom, the baby is crying" (as if I couldn't hear it!) and "Mom, I can't hear the movie!" Fortunately, I haven't heard such comments lately, they just sit there and ignore it.

I'm so excited for you to have this baby! I've loved this experience. It's so great that the older two have each other and you are able to enjoy the baby!!