Thursday, November 08, 2007

Introducing.....

Bennett Morgan Snow




Baby Boy Snow #3, now better known as Bennett Morgan Snow, has arrived! He weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz and measured 21". Mom and baby are both doing very well, which is good given that the devil inside Alexis did appear for about an hour and a half while she waited (more patiently than I ever could have) for her delinquent epidural prior to delivery. The blessed anesthesiologist did eventually make his appearance, which was not a second too soon, the devil was placated (or at least numbed into submission by the epidural), and our little Bennett made his entrance into this world at about12:30am early on November 7th. Bennett's birthday is a special one, as he shares it with both his Great Grandy Morgan and his uncle Cameron.

So far he has proven to be a good eater and rather peaceful. As you can see in the pictures, he has a nice head of dark hair, and in our opinion looks quite a bit like Nate when he was born. He is looking forwardto meeting all of you soon. We are blessed to have little Bennett as part of our family, and Nate and Grant are enjoying their roles as big brother.

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Glad you are now safe at home and can get some rest. :) Holding Bennett almost made me reconsider Noah being my last...but all the reminders of how "wonderful" the hospital is nipped that in the bud pretty quickly.

Grace asked about "Nate's Mommy" and "the baby" the whole rest of the day. :)

He is a beautiful baby--fits right in with your beautiful family! Savor every second...as you know, they grow up at lightning speed!

Beth said...

Congratulations! Bennett is a beautiful baby. We're glad that everyone is doing well. Your family looks like a perfect picture! We love and miss you guys! Hope to see you soon. And Alexis, I finally updated the Kreissl blog as per your request! xxoo

Christie said...

Oh my gosh he's early!! Congrats to you all. You are officially a house FULL of boys. We are so happy for you. Can't wait to get all of the details! Alexis, I'll call you soon.

Celeste said...

How wonderful to have your new boy! I am so excited to see the pictures and hear that everything went well. What a beautiful family you have! Wish I could see you in person.

susie said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

Audrey and the Boys said...

We are so happy to hear the great news! He looks just darling and I can't wait to see him soon! All our best wishes to your sweet boy filled family!

Blaz said...

Congrats, the fun never ends. We are glad all is well.

Julianne said...

YEAH!! I can't wait to see him again...

Josh said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!!! I was just casually stopping by your blog to see how you were doing, ... not at all expecting such great news.

I'm so excited for your family!

Kerstin said...

Alexis- Kemy just send me your blog address. Nancy told me about the baby being born. Congratulations!!! He is so sweet. How is the transition to 3? By the way, you looked so good at the wedding. Wished I looked that good at 8 months.

Mindy Varkevisser said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!! Good work! Glad to hear you're doing well.

Shontz Family said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! So glad to hear everything went well! And I love the name!! Boy names are so hard, and here you've have to choose three!! Good work lexy (and you too Scott)!

Anonymous said...

Alexis! I just found your blog in the most random way. How are you guys? You look beautiful. Congrats on the new baby. I just had our fourth, and first baby boy. I'm loving him to bits. Great to catch up with you. Tell Scott Hello for me!