


Today we bid a sad farewell to Grandma BG and Fely! Oh how we will miss them! The past week and a half we haven't thirsted, hungered, or needed for anything! They have kept my house running, my children happy, and allowed me to rest and recuperate. We were 4 adults against 3 children... life was good! Now back to reality! Two parents, 3 children... we're officially outnumbered. Tune in later to see if we survive the night....
3 comments:
you'll be great! congrats again, what an adorable little family you have. xo
Crisis hits when visitors leave! Don't worry, I will come to your rescue! I'll be home tomorrow, and plan to take your boys LOTS next week.
It was great to see your family at Alison's wedding tonight - we missed the Snows!
Your baby is so adorable! All your kids are. I think you keep having boys because you make such handsome ones! You should have a dozen!
Post a Comment