Thursday, December 06, 2007

Look no hands!


Alot of you have asked how I like using my Maya Wrap sling! Here is proof... this thing works. My child falls asleep within minutes in it, and he especially likes to drift off while I am running the water washing dishes or doing laundry! I am a fraud no longer- I have been doing some marketing consulting for this company for about a year now but had never once used it because my children were too big! So now I can honestly say from experience... I love the sling and now have both my hands back during those chaotic times of the day like dinner time, and even right at this very moment as I type! Now I'm just waiting for my new black one to arrive so I can take Bennett out in 'winter chic' style!

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

So on my next baby you'll have to teach me how to wear those things. I have one and wore it only once with Charlotte because I was so afraid she was going to fall out. But you have convinced me I should give it another try next time around.

Julianne said...

You're a natural! I can't get enough of the Maya Wrap... thanks again for getting me on the sling train.