BODYPUMP

Maybe it's the realization that swimsuit season is just around the corner, or maybe it's that last little bit of babyweight I'm dying to work off.... but I am totally addicted to this class. It's like having a personal trainer take you through an entire body workout but not even realizing you've been working out b/c the music is blasting and you are having so much fun. See if it's in your area! I swear you will become an addict too.
http://www.lesmills.com/southeast/en/members/bodypump/bodypump-group-fitness-program.aspx

Maybe it's the realization that swimsuit season is just around the corner, or maybe it's that last little bit of babyweight I'm dying to work off.... but I am totally addicted to this class. It's like having a personal trainer take you through an entire body workout but not even realizing you've been working out b/c the music is blasting and you are having so much fun. See if it's in your area! I swear you will become an addict too.
http://www.lesmills.com/southeast/en/members/bodypump/bodypump-group-fitness-program.aspx
2 comments:
Sign me up, baby!
oh, to have a 5 month old and be working off the "last" little bit of baby weight. That would be me at - oh, never! So jealous of your genes!
Post a Comment