I haven't had time to blog because who wants to blog when it's 90 degrees and it's so much more fun to be doing this??? I promise I'll try to get my act together soon....
(After a day at a waterpark with 3 boys, my new motto is "Aunt Mackenzie... don't leave home without her." Summer is so much more fun with her around!)
3 comments:
Okay, so I need one of those "Aunt Mackenzies." Where do I pick one up? :)
I'm so jealous of all the fun you guys are having. I am so glad you have had this time with her! I so wish I had a sister or sister-in-law who lived closer to play with...I am sure you are going to miss her!
I'm loving the new motto!! So funny. We miss you!
Here's a note from Anna: juhhhhhgttttytyyyggygggfvvvvvvvvvvvvgfggfthjui
(as she typed that she was saying "We miss you alot and we hope you come back here to visit us in Disneyland.")
WE LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment