Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sticky situation

This morning, 8:30am.

Grant comes into the kitchen and announces "Mommy, I need another breakfast because my first breakfast is stuck in my throat so I need another breakfast so it will go into my tummy and it's because I had cheerios with sticky honey for breakfast so now I need some cereal with no honey on it so my breakfast will get to my tummy." End of sentence.

Maybe it was a little early, but this made perfect sense to me.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Oh my goodness! I love that boy! We went to chick-fil-a the other day to meet an old friend, and I asked Anna who she thought we were going to meet there. "My friends! Grant and Nate!" she screamed. I admit, I shed a little tear. She misses them so much. Thank you for being such wonderful friends to us!