Thursday, September 24, 2009

Goin Back...

First day of FIRST grade!
Notice his eyes are still half shut? School starts at 7:50 a.m.!!
Honestly.... way too early if you ask me.

First Day of School Treat: Great Harvest Cinnamon Chip French Toast... yummmmo.

And the little ones, off to preschool!

They crack me up....

Can I pack this in my lunchbox? I want to eat him up!

3 comments:

lotusgirl said...

They are so adorable!

Liisa said...

They are getting so big! Nate looks so grow up with his short hair. Your boys are so handsome. Come play at our house this winter, we promise lots of snow and skiing:)

Julianne said...

What are you feeding those boys? They are HUGE!! Grant looks SO different, and Bennett doesn't even look like Bennett. Wow. This post makes me realize just how long it's been since seeing you... that must change. I think I'm coming East for a few weeks in November - let's plan...