Monday, February 22, 2010

A Monday Guest

Nate joined his Dad on the annual ski trip and loved every minute of it.... ski pictures to come. But for now enjoy this guest post (aka stolen post) from Aunt Mackenzie documenting a day with Nate in Utah.

Click Here

Isn't it so neat to read about your child through someone else's eyes??! He really is such a low maintenance, easy going kid when he is on his own. Thanks Mackenzie for making Nate's day so fantastic... even if you never left the house.

While Nate played with treadmills and planes, Daddy went on a crazy 'inter-mountain traverse excursion' in the backcountry (my final words to him: "Please don't die! I have too many kids to be alone!!!!!) I'm happy to report he is alive. ALIVE I say! Hallelujah.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

How fun to have such a fun auntie! What a cute post.

Gav said...

brilliant artwork from Nate!

lotusgirl said...

That is great. I love the "teammates" instead of roommates. He's so cute.

Julianne said...

Oooo... how fun!! WE love you Nate!