It's all going too quickly! It feels like just yesterday we brought our #3, baby Bennett home, and before I could stop it he is already smiling, laughing, and talking. Where did that little newborn go? I do love the newborn stage... so tiny, cuddly, sleepy... but I also love that we have moved past middle of the night feedings and getting kicked out of the YMCA childcare b/c he wasn't old enough!! So... guess time will keep slipping by...
6 comments:
I can't believe how big he is already! He is so cute.
I finally started a blog - hooray. ncbradyfamily@blogspot.com
I just can't believe what adorable nephews I have!
And where can I get one of those mittened nighties Bennett's got on? Looks comfortable...
Bennett looks SO big in that second picture!
wow, he's getting so big! i'm not sure who he is looking like...he just is his own cute little person. how are you doing with three?
What a sweet boy! By May when we see him again he will probably be crawling around. It does go too quickly!
WHO is he?! I really don't think he's Scott..he's got some Grant, not much Nate, and who knows what else going on in that darling little face! Love him, though! Feel free to come hold my newborn this summer in the middle of the night if you're ever feeling a little need! :)
Post a Comment