Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged again??

Okay- now my friend Jolin has Book tagged me??? Another one I hadn't heard of before! But this is fun, even though I really should be folding laundry right now....

Here are the rules:
Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
Turn to page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.



From 'New Moon' by Stephenie Meyer (Book 2 of the 'Twilight Saga')


"Then there would come the point in my dream- and I could feel it coming now, but could never seem to wake myself up before it hit- when I couldn't remember what it was that I was searching for, and nothing to find. That there never had been anything more than just this empty, drearywood, and there never would be anything more for me... nothing but nothing. That was usually about when the screaming started."



I tag..... Alison, Audrey, Beth, Mindy, and Christie!!!

1 comment:

Mindy Varkevisser said...

awhhh man....I keep getting tagged. Thanks Lex. Just kidding. This is an interesting one.