Grant celebrated #3 at Build-a-Bear with a few of his little friends. A new cuddly bear, lunch at Chick-fil-a, cupcakes by the carousel.... what more could a 3 year old need? He was in heaven.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
what a cute idea. Anna got her first teddybear, and only teddybear at her friends birthday party their. Of course all our other little girls needed a bear, too. So Adam took them on dates to get theirs. They are cute and so fun to make.
Did you save a cupcake for me!? They look delicious!
I'm stuck on bedrest so its been fun catching up on all your posts. I didn't even see the tag post so maybe I'll have a chance now since I just laying in bed all day with my laptop.
3 comments:
what a cute idea. Anna got her first teddybear, and only teddybear at her friends birthday party their. Of course all our other little girls needed a bear, too. So Adam took them on dates to get theirs. They are cute and so fun to make.
Did you save a cupcake for me!? They look delicious!
Happy Birthday, Grant!
Love, Grace and Noah :)
I can't believe Grant is 3!
I'm stuck on bedrest so its been fun catching up on all your posts. I didn't even see the tag post so maybe I'll have a chance now since I just laying in bed all day with my laptop.
Post a Comment