Friday, June 27, 2008

Eat Mor Chikin


Chick-fil-a. Lunchtime. We meet up with Scott for lunch and the boys are starving. I am holding Grant on my hip, placing our usual order which includes 2- 4-piece nugget kids meals. Grant begins to sob LOUDLY and yells at the TOP of his lungs.... 'NO!!!! I WANT A HAM-A-BURGER!!!!'
This continued for about 5 mintues at which point the manager brought over a stuffed cow toy and that seemed to appease our wild child (and his annoyed customers). Boy did we pick the wrong place for lunch.

1 comment:

happymom5 said...

I love it!! I can totally picture me as the mom trying to convince the irrational toddler that he really does want chicken and there are no hamburgers here :) I have now (mostly) learned to take orders in the car so I can best figure out where we need to go-- or even better, I also (when I am really thinking) ask Em and Andrew separately because if they hear the other one's answer they will say the opposite just to cause a problem!! The joys of parenting.