Scott has been travelling a lot, preschool is over, and I've taken to doing really crazy things like going to the mall with all three of my children. I know... I've lost my mind. As we wandered through the mall recently I turned around and could not see Grant. I panicked but then caught the sight of his bright orange shirt across the department store over by a jewelry counter we had passed. His little face was pressed up against the glass. I ran over to him and started to scold him about wandering off and probably threatening him with the loss of a mall 'privilege' like the carousel etc...
He looked up at me and said..."Oh Mommy I was just looking at these shiny, shiny rocks and gold. I want to buy you a hundred golds for your fingers so you can get strong muscles when you lift them."
So sweet.... and yes, he did get to ride that Carousel after all. He has me soooo wrapped around his finger some days.
1 comment:
That's adorable. He's such a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment