Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas...

From our joyful home to yours:
Hope it was merry. Our Christmas morning began with the sound of tearing paper. Scott and I jumped out of bed only to find Nate already unwrapping several of his gifts. His excuse: 'It had my name on it, that means it's mine'. Darn that kindergarten reading curriculum. There was still lots of Christmas magic though... pictures soon to come. For now, back to my peppermint hot chocolate and Sound of Music movie showing on the telly. 'These are a few of my favorite things....'

3 comments:

Karolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karolyn said...

Alexis~
I love your Christmas photos! Wow, all your boys are amazingly handsome!!! Baby Bennett's blue eyes are so fun--three boys and three different eye colors? You and Scott are good.:)
Love,
Karolyn

Emily Busath Murdock said...

So I found your blog from Christie's and you have two of my dear friends on your blogroll, but they don't know each other! Talk about six degrees of separation.
Kerstin Bean is one of my dear friends from growing up in Texas, and Christie Curtis was in my ward when they lived in Dallas. I'd love to hear how you know them...
Small world! So fun that I've found your blog, you have a darling family! :)