We headed to Hilton Head for Thanksgiving with the Morgan family. The boys loved going back to familiar territory and I loved the slightly warmer temps. We biked, ate a delicious Thanksgiving feast with Grandpa Morgan and Great Grandma and Grandy Morgan, biked some more, played our Turkey Bowl on the beach, hot tubbed, had wii tournaments, and went gator spotting. The boys enjoyed some golf and the girls took in an evening showing of Twilight and some midnight madness shopping at the outlets with the rest of the world (what recession??). I'm so thankful for my family and love the time we get to spend together.



(Black Friday shopping with my sisters.... the economy is sound in case you were worried.)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh bennett's hair is so long! they're all getting so big so fast and I hate missing it all. shouldn't I be spared this anguished feelings of loss and missed time until i'm a grandmother? how did this happen?
I love computer picture. You are all holding your face with the same hand in the exact same way. Only sisters can do that! You guys are so cute!
Darcy
Post a Comment