Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas Magic....

How I love Christmas! I miss it already. The house seems bare and dreary without all the decor. But we had a lovely holiday month. We celebrated the season with all the fun traditions... gingerbread houses, a trip to see Santa, a hayride through the Festival of Lights, lighting our Moravian Star, and decking the halls.

And finally it came.... Christmas Morning. Scott and I woke to the sound of tearing paper... the kids were so excited they started unwrapping without us! So much for a Christmas morning photo on the steps! Santa was good to us... a new bouncer to get us through the cold winter days, fresh scooters for the boys, a shiny toaster oven for me (I've learned they are not only for people over 65, but are quite handy for a busy mommy with kids screaming for a fast meal) and a guitar for Scott so he can play the boys lullabies and woo me with 'Hey There Delilah' on cold winter nights. I have at thing for that song....

Ooooo and a gift to my faithful blog readers, all five of you. I got a new camera, which means just one thing. Photo Perfection in 2009. You be the judge. If I could just find time to take it out of the box and turn it on....


1 comment:

Kristine said...

What a cute family! Hope you are doing well! Thanks for your comments on my family blog! Are you planning to see Phantom?