Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott

Scott's Retro Bowling Party
To Mr. Snow,
I realize that since birth, your birthday of Dec. 23rd has been delayed, postponed, squeezed in, and at times you were told to choose a gift from under the tree and call it good.... but not this year, baby. No way... this year was going to be different. So I scheduled your party for the 19th... right before all the holiday madness started. I halted all christmas shopping, decorating, and rushing around and celebrated with you. We bowled and made merry. And then I forgot to post about it, got tied up with other Christmas festivities, and well... here are you photos. Delayed, postponed, squeezed in... oh the guilt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Scott! Better late than never, right? :)

Alexis, If you are interested, I would love to take your family portraits. I will be here, and am available any of those dates you mentioned.

My sitting fee is $250, but if your Mom wants to take individuals of families and such it will be more, obviously. Why don't you send me your email address and I will send you my pricing.

It would be great to see you!

Mama Thompson said...

So was Bennett taking the picture??? Happy be-lated b-day Scott!

The Snow Family said...

Oh no.. Bennett was tucked in bed... no crawlers allowed at dirty bowling alleys. That's no party. :)

lotusgirl said...

Happy B'day Scott! Another year older and wiser!

Alexis, the guilt is always gonna get ya! It's not like you had anything else going on during the holidays or anything. LOL!

Julianne said...

okay, first off - you look SO cute in that picture!! One HOT mama bowler, I'd say. Secondly, (but not less importantly), happy birthday Scott!